|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
BotMultichillT 06:24, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Constitutional supercooling - phase diagram, concentration, and temperature.png is uncategorized since 17 January 2009. BotMultichillT 06:24, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
translation check for /frEdit
I am assuming you are talking of the months names. They looks ok.
- And check Template:Picture of the day/fr please. Months names must be in right "grammatical cas". Check order DD MM YYYY or MM DD YYYY or other.--Камень (talk) 23:24, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- I fixed the translation, now I don't know about the date format, I changed the date format displaying and it's still displaying the MM DD YYYY date. Going to sleep now. Will check it furtherly tomorow. Esby (talk) 01:49, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
- Yes. Esby (talk) 09:33, 20 April 2009 (UTC)