Mehr Informationen bekommst Du im Gemeinschaftsportal. Du kannst Fragen im Forum oder im IRC-Chat #wikimedia-commons stellen. Du kannst auch einen Administrator auf seiner Diskussionsseite ansprechen. Sofern Du eine spezielle Frage zum Urheberrecht hast, frage auf der Seite Diskussionsseite:Lizenzen.
|(P.S. Möchtest Du diese Nachricht kommentieren?)|
Tone Change Images for ChineseEdit
You left a question on my talk page about dual-licensing your svg versions of my original pinyin tone charts. Well, since you made your own images instead of modifying the originals, technically I see no reason for you to need my permission. In any case, it's fine by me.
By the way, thanks for alerting me to the existence of support for vector graphics on the Commons. I felt sort of guilty putting the blended background colors in my images because I knew it would make later modifications and translations difficult/ugly. I'll go download Inkscape and see if I can reproduce my images in vector graphics. - Everlong 12:46, 27 August 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for ur reaction. --Chrislb 17:39, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
I answered there : Category_talk:CJK_stroke_order#Some_questions.2C_remarks.2C_hints Yug 22:11, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
- Hello, I (yug) made the modification of your image. But I uploaded the image with the account of my brother (know as Lyhana8). The improvement I made is from :
- all the taiwanese books that I seen.
- Kangxi dictionnary graphy
- Kangxi dictionnary (traditionnal) strokes account (which have one more stroke that simplified version.)
The simplification of 1956 also simplified the number of stroke, in many case, Communist had "merge" 2 traditionnal strokes in one (faster to write).
..Me too^^!--Wikic 19:11, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
I prefer if its CC 2.0 sa-by , but you can also chose the moost convenient CC 2.0 license for your project. More over, some software seem to have some "stroke order data" (Wenlin : when you draw you character in the good order and with the good number of stroke, Wenlin transform your draw into a ”书“. From what I seen, such soft seem to have a Stroke order database, such “S－SZ-SZG－D” => ”书“ ). But I don't know if such data are free. --Yug (talk) 13:08, 12 January 2007 (UTC) Good luck to you
- I notice you that I updated Chinese stroke order:214 radicals, but I still have to update it again.
- Other thing, plese can you say us where you will use our data, if you set up a web site we will be happy see it.
- Yug (talk) 22:26, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks. I'll tell you once it works ;) --Chrislb 17:16, 16 February 2007 (UTC)
tones for wu dialectEdit
please make a tone picture thing for wu dialect22.214.171.124 06:28, 10 October 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
BotMultichillT 09:52, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:DiagramTDNN deutsch.png was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
Hello there! I see you have created a nice set of neural network diagrams. Might I ask what program you are using to do that? Can you reply at jokeranas (at) hotmail (dot) com if possible? Thanks in advance! 126.96.36.199 11:42, 8 January 2011 (UTC)
Pronunciation Recording GadgetEdit
Hey Chrislb, as a contributor of pronunciation audio samples, please share your opinion on the creation of a gadget guiding through the whole process (recording, uploading and inclusion) and, provided that you’ll attend Wikimania, please feel invited showing your interest in a proposal for a presentation that will cover the gadget for 5-15 minutes (depending on the audience).
Questions? Do not hesitate asking me on my talk page. Thank you.
File:ISO 639 Schematische Darstellung.svg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.