|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--Rico Shen 14:15, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
- Image:Slothouber-Graatsma Cube.PNG was uncategorized on 9 March 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:17, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Slothouber-Graatsma Solution.PNG was uncategorized on 9 March 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:17, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
- Image:(E)-1-bromo-1,2-dicholroethene.svg was uncategorized on 26 May 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:01, 27 May 2010 (UTC)
TUSC token ad3f61ee204dfe4f0d0c5c5799c606fbEdit
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Wiki Science Competition 2017 has startedEdit
This is a manually inserted message for commons zh-N users with knowledge of the English language who are also globally active or who have uploaded images related to the competition.