Category:Old maps of Belgium
Use the appropriate category for maps showing all or a large part of Belgium. See subcategories for smaller areas:
|If the map shows||Category to use|
|Belgium on a recently created map||Category:Maps of Belgium or its subcategories|
|Belgium on a map created more than 70 years ago||Category:Old maps of Belgium or its subcategories|
|the history of Belgium on a recently created map||Category:Maps of the history of Belgium or its subcategories|
|the history of Belgium on a map created more than 70 years ago||Category:Old maps of the history of Belgium or its subcategories|
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Carta Flandriæ by Lieven Van Tuyne (3 F)
- ► Leo Belgicus (28 F)
- ► Old maps of West Flanders (1 C)
Media in category "Old maps of Belgium"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Dep-jemmappes.jpg 646 × 512; 152 KB
- Dep-meuse-inf.jpg 614 × 480; 136 KB
- Dep-sambre-et-meuse.jpg 646 × 512; 150 KB
- Differences write the name Tontelange ( Belgium ).png 886 × 744; 921 KB
- Siege of Ostend, 1745 RCIN 729001.i.jpg 2,000 × 1,413; 1.59 MB