Commons:Wiki Science Competition 2017/Winners/Singapore< Commons:Wiki Science Competition 2017 | Winners
Algeria · Australia · Austria · Bangladesh · Belgium · Brazil · Bulgaria · Chile · China · Colombia · Czech Republic · Egypt · Estonia · France · Georgia · Germany · Greece · India · Indonesia · Iran · Iraq · Ireland · Italy · Jordan · Mexico · Oman · Philippines · Poland · Romania · Russia · Saudi Arabia · Serbia · Singapore · Spain · Sweden · Switzerland · Thailand · Ukraine · United Arab Emirates · United Kingdom · United States ··· The rest of the World
These are the finalists for WSC2017 in Singapore.
This country did not have a specific national organizer or a national coordination page.
- This country has a category for its files, other files from there might have been uploaded after the local deadline and moved to the 2017 international category if such deadline was still valid.
- As of now, the files in the local category uploaded within the local deadline are 16, with no obviously unsuitable file.
- Uploaders statistics are available here.
Specific classes of filesEdit
- the selection was performed directly, with no tool.
- coordinator: Alessandro Marchetti
- the jurors were provided by the second-level international jury:
- the selection lasted from 2017-12-31 to 2018-01-21.
- the results were published on 2018-05-04.
No information about prefinalists was given in this case.
People in scienceEdit
|1st national finalist||1st national finalist|
|The Carina Nebula is photographed using a modified version of what is known as the Hubble palette, in which three filters to isolate Sulfur, Hydrogen and Oxygen emissions are used.
|Orion Nebula photographed over a span of 5 non-consecutive nights between November & December 2015, and January 2016 from various locations in Singapore and Malaysia.