|(P.S. Vous pouvez émettre une critique ou un commentaire sur ce message de bienvenue)|
Thank you for providing images to Wikimedia Commons. Please keep in mind that images uploaded to Commons should be useful to all users of Wikimedia projects. This is possible only if the images can be found by other people.
To allow others to find the images you uploaded here, the images should be in some place that can be found by navigating the category structure. This means that you should put the images into appropriate topic pages, categories, optionally galleries, or both of them (see Commons:Categories). To find good categories for your images, the CommonSense tool may help.
You can find a convenient overview of your uploaded files in this gallery.
The important point is that the images should be placed in the general structure somewhere. There are a large number of completely unsorted images on Commons right now. If you would like to help to place some of those images where they can be found, please do!
- Image:Gadget-CollapsePorlet.png is uncategorized since 24 November 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 22:40, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Gadget-Logo.png is uncategorized since 24 November 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 22:40, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Gadget table unicode.png is uncategorized since 29 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 05:45, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
TUSC token 15cb9e2e130589868d3a81a9b94a0232Edit
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
File:Teacher china (peiqianlong - flickr).jpgEdit
Why did you delete File:Teacher china (peiqianlong - flickr).jpg ? The reason you gave in comment (Missing essential information: source, license and/or permission) is not true, I copied all information from http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/File:Teacher_china_(peiqianlong_-_flickr).jpg . If the picture has to be deleted, it should also be delete on en.wikibooks.org. --DavidL (talk) 12:32, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
- Hello, Commons is more restrictive than local projects. I see the page on Wikibooks doesn't provide a valid link to verify if the image has been been free, which is something Commons doesn't accept. If you succeed in finding the exact source of this image, we'll be able to use the usual review process to tell the others “this image is free” and this image is hostable here. Please read Commons:Problematic sources#Flickr. Diti the penguin — 13:18, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- For your information, the image was deleted from Wikibooks as well. Diti the penguin — 21:36, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
Il n'y a pas que wikipédiaEdit
- Avoir 7 liens avec le même label c'est tout sauf une bonne chose. Kyro (talk) 00:06, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
- Le problème ne se résoudra pas de lui-même si personne ne le signale.
- -- ◄ David L • discuter ► 00:12, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
File tagging File:Couverture Le monde au travail.pngEdit
|This media may be deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Couverture Le monde au travail.png. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be deleted after seven days. Thank you.
mabdul 11:57, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
- This image is composed of multiple permited images.
- See informations I added.
- -- ◄ David L • discuter ► 13:15, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
- Oh great! As I mention at en.wikibooks, I found 3 of the 4 original photos at flickr... but the last one was unfindable with that description. mabdul 15:31, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
Picture of the Year voting round 1 openEdit
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2012 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We're interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year for 2012. Voting is open to established Wikimedia users who meet the following criteria:
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 edits on any single Wikimedia project before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2012 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons features pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you can vote for as many images as you like. The first round category winners and the top ten overall will then make it to the final. In the final round, when a limited number of images are left, you must decide on the one image that you want to become the Picture of the Year.
To see the candidate images just go to the POTY 2012 page on Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons celebrates our featured images of 2012 with this contest. Your votes decide the Picture of the Year, so remember to vote in the first round by January 30, 2013.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
Picture of the Year 2013 R1 AnnouncementEdit
Round 1 of Picture of the Year 2013 is open!Edit
- <Wikibase-terms/DavidL>: العربية, български, Deutsch, English, français, italiano, македонски, മലയാളം, 日本語, русский, svenska, اردو, 中文
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2013 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eighth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2013) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topical categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you may vote for as many images as you like. The top 30 overall and the most popular image in each category will continue to the final. In the final round, you may vote for just one image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 1 will end on .
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
You are receiving this message because you voted in the 2012 Picture of the Year contest.