|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
- A Patrícia se antecipou e já lhe respondeu. Essas logomarcas registradas não são aceitas nem pela Wikipédia, nem pelo Commons. Se insistir, além de ser bloqueado aqui (como já o foi), será lá também. E não adianta criar socks: isso só piora a sua situação. Ruy Pugliesi talk 18:29, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
- Aff, sem paciência para praias. O tempo até que está óptimo, mas se for fazer alguma coisa é acampar (e de caminho, se passar por alguma praia...) Agora ir para lá feito lagartixa perder um dia de papo para o ar na areia não me está apetecer. :P -- Darwin Ahoy! 01:19, 13 June 2011 (UTC)
Welcome, Dear Patroller !Edit
Hi Ruy Pugliesi !
You now have the Patroller right and may call yourself a patroller ! Please take a moment to read the updated Commons:Patrol to learn how Patrolling works and how we use it to fight vandalism.
As you know already, the patrolling functionality is enabled for all edits, not just for new-page creations. This enables us to keep track of, for example, edits made by anonymous users here on Commons.
Thanks for your message. Have you merged the two categories? 22.214.171.124 16:39, 10 July 2011 (UTC)
Thank you. :-)Edit
- @Hedwig in Washington: I am going to add this to a global fiter as well. Thank you! RadiX∞ 03:42, 14 August 2017 (UTC)
- Good idea!! Didn't even think a second about global. Hope this works for some time. It is getting boring after a while. --Hedwig in Washington (mail?) 03:45, 14 August 2017 (UTC)
Hi RadiX... is it standard procedure to not leave redirects when renaming longstanding users? I think this move will leave a lot of confusing redlinks in the historical record. Cheers, Storkk (talk) 11:29, 22 August 2017 (UTC)
- @Storkk: DarwIn asked me not to leave a redirect while renaming his account as he is going to recreate his old account in order to prevent abuses. Those red links will be fixed soon. RadiX∞ 11:37, 22 August 2017 (UTC)