More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
Cat cleanups such as this one is not legitimate. The categories you removed were correct. Please don't reproduce such removals. Thanks for your comprehension. --TwoWings * to talk or not to talk... 10:17, 1 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hi TwoWings, sry for the late reply, thx for your question. These floods of cats appear to be purely voyeuristic/fetishist intended, being of no reasonable lexical value. And you should watch your own changes,too - these for ex. are definitely not tattoos, but bodypaintings. --Trofobi (talk) 14:59, 26 May 2011 (UTC)
TUSC token f8e60e464bc3f73fb683ecd29f0a4144Edit
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Hi, I was the one that contacted Laura and had her email OTRS. She gave us permission for the full screen shot and the higher resolution crop from another frame.--Canoe1967 (talk) 15:03, 8 July 2013 (UTC)
- That's nice, but please stop edit-warring immediately! The other image has to be saved to another file name - as has already been done: File:Edward Snowden (cropped).jpg. The only reason for replacing the original, first upload would be a higher resolution of the same image (same ankle, same crop, same lighting, etc). ALL derivative works or even slightly differing images have to be saved to another file name. --Trofobi (talk) 21:17, 8 July 2013 (UTC)
- The higher resolution file is in use by many projects though. That is the version that was licensed after I sent Laura a link to the deleted version. She couldn't see it here as it had been deleted. She only approved the higher resolution cropped version under that file name.--Canoe1967 (talk) 21:28, 8 July 2013 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletionEdit
Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.
- File:Marlene Dietrich 110 Pfennig-Briefmarke.png
- File:Marlene Dietrich 110 Pfennig-Briefmarkenbogen.png