Category:Alabama in the 19th century
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||19th century,|
time period between January 1, 1801, and ended on December 31, 1900.
|Part of||2nd millennium|
|Point in time||19th century|
state of the United States of America
|Instance of||state of the United States|
|Part of||contiguous United States|
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Alabama in the 1800s (2 C)
- ► Alabama in the 1810s (13 C, 2 F)
- ► Alabama in the 1820s (12 C, 2 F)
- ► Alabama in the 1830s (13 C, 4 F)
- ► Alabama in the 1840s (12 C, 1 F)
- ► Alabama in the 1850s (13 C, 3 F)
- ► Alabama in the 1860s (14 C, 2 F)
- ► Alabama in the 1870s (12 C)
- ► Alabama in the 1880s (14 C, 6 F)
- ► Alabama in the 1890s (15 C, 1 P, 15 F)
- ► 19th-century maps of Alabama (13 C, 5 F)
- ► 19th-century architecture in Alabama (15 C, 3 F)
- ► 19th-century photographers in Alabama (1 C, 13 F)
Media in category "Alabama in the 19th century"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Marine and City Hospital, Mobile, Alabama. Wood engraving. Wellcome V0013972.jpg 2,597 × 2,687; 3.25 MB