Category:Connecticut in the 19th century
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||19th century,|
time period between January 1, 1801, and ended on December 31, 1900.
|Part of||2nd millennium|
|Point in time||19th century|
state in the northeastern United States
|Instance of||state of the United States|
|Part of||contiguous United States|
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Located in or next to body of water||Atlantic Ocean|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Connecticut in the 1800s (7 C, 1 F)
- ► Connecticut in the 1810s (10 C, 2 F)
- ► Connecticut in the 1820s (10 C, 1 F)
- ► Connecticut in the 1830s (11 C, 3 F)
- ► Connecticut in the 1840s (11 C, 4 F)
- ► Connecticut in the 1850s (12 C, 6 F)
- ► Connecticut in the 1860s (14 C, 4 F)
- ► Connecticut in the 1870s (14 C, 3 F)
- ► Connecticut in the 1880s (14 C, 1 F)
- ► Connecticut in the 1890s (13 C, 5 F)
- ► 19th-century maps of Connecticut (4 C, 3 F)
- ► 19th-century architecture in Connecticut (14 C, 9 F)
- ► Simsbury Town House (4 F)
Media in category "Connecticut in the 19th century"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.