Category:Tennessee in the 19th century
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||19th century,|
time period between January 1, 1801, and ended on December 31, 1900.
|Part of||2nd millennium|
|Point in time||19th century|
state of the United States of America
|Instance of||state of the United States|
|Part of||contiguous United States|
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Tennessee in the 1800s (7 C)
- ► Tennessee in the 1810s (6 C, 1 F)
- ► Tennessee in the 1820s (6 C)
- ► Tennessee in the 1830s (10 C, 3 F)
- ► Tennessee in the 1840s (11 C, 2 F)
- ► Tennessee in the 1850s (9 C, 4 F)
- ► Tennessee in the 1860s (13 C, 1 P, 26 F)
- ► Tennessee in the 1870s (13 C, 1 P, 11 F)
- ► Tennessee in the 1880s (14 C, 1 P, 6 F)
- ► Tennessee in the 1890s (15 C, 1 P, 9 F)
- ► 19th-century maps of Tennessee (12 C, 6 F)
- ► 19th-century photographers in Tennessee (2 C, 7 F)
- ► 19th-century architecture in Tennessee (16 C, 9 F)
- ► Bell Witch (9 F)
Media in category "Tennessee in the 19th century"
This category contains only the following file.
- The Hill at UT Knoxville in the 1800s.jpg 434 × 208; 29 KB