Category:Texas in the 19th century
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||19th century,|
time period between January 1, 1801, and ended on December 31, 1900.
|Part of||2nd millennium|
|Point in time||19th century|
State in the southern United States
|Instance of||state of the United States|
|Part of||contiguous United States|
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Located in or next to body of water||Gulf of Mexico,|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► 19th-century photographers in Texas (1 C, 16 F)
- ► John O. Meusebach (6 F)
- ► 19th-century photographs of Texas (6 F)
- ► Republic of Texas (18 C, 28 F)
Media in category "Texas in the 19th century"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- AmCyc Houston - market and opera house.jpg 1,452 × 858; 527 KB
- John O. Meusebach - Answer to Interragatories.djvu 2,225 × 3,505, 42 pages; 2.08 MB