Category:Kansas in the 19th century
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||19th century,|
time period between January 1, 1801, and ended on December 31, 1900.
|Part of||2nd millennium|
|Point in time||19th century|
state of the United States of America
|Instance of||state of the United States|
|Part of||Midwestern United States,|
contiguous United States
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► 19th-century photographers in Kansas (1 C, 26 F)
- ► Bohemians in Central Kansas (8 F)
- ► Samuel Jefferson Jones (3 F)
- ► Topeka, Kansas, in the 19th century (1 C, 57 F)
Media in category "Kansas in the 19th century"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Map of Bohemian settlements in Kansas.jpg 1,679 × 2,496; 1.06 MB
- On the Kansas Plains, 185 miles west of Missouri River. (Boston Public Library).jpg 1,003 × 1,500; 230 KB
- StFrancisChurch NeoshoCounty Kansas USA.png 1,034 × 595; 615 KB