Category:Florida in the 19th century
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||19th century,|
time period between January 1, 1801, and ended on December 31, 1900.
|Part of||2nd millennium|
|Point in time||19th century|
state in the southeastern United States
|Instance of||state of the United States|
|Part of||contiguous United States,|
South Atlantic states
|Location||Florida Peninsula, United States of America, United States of America|
|Located in or next to body of water||Gulf of Mexico,|
|Located on terrain feature||Florida Peninsula|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Florida in the 1810s (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Florida in the 1820s (6 C)
- ► Florida in the 1830s (9 C, 9 F)
- ► Florida in the 1840s (8 C, 5 F)
- ► Florida in the 1850s (12 C, 3 F)
- ► Florida in the 1860s (11 C, 10 F)
- ► Florida in the 1870s (13 C, 7 F)
- ► Florida in the 1880s (17 C, 20 F)
- ► Florida in the 1890s (16 C, 31 F)
- ► Florida in the 1800s (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Seminole Wars (42 C, 63 F)
Media in category "Florida in the 19th century"
This category contains only the following file.
- William Cooley Map.png 437 × 546; 146 KB