Commons:User access levels/da
Unregistered IP users
Unregistered IP users cannot upload files, but can make most other edits.
AbuseFilter/105 (as proposed in Commons:Administrators' noticeboard/Archive 39#Proposed Change of Rules) prevents some page creation by anonymous users. The relevant MediaWiki message is MediaWiki:Abusefilter-warning-new-pages-by-anon-users.
- As soon as IPs create an account, they can create pages.
- Only page creation is prevented. Edits to existing pages are possible.
- Talk namespaces are not affected (they can be created by IPs).
- IPs can create category-pages, timed-text and deletion request subpages.
- See also: Commons:Users
- See also: Commons:Autoconfirmed users
- See also: Commons:Administrators
- See also: Commons:Bureaucrats
- See also: Meta:Stewards
- See also: Commons:Rollback
- See also: Commons:Patrol
- See also: Commons:File mover
- See also: Commons:GWToolset users
- See also: Commons:License review
OTRS members (removed)
- See also: Commons:OTRS members
This flag used to be given to all admins. However not all admins are OTRS members so in about mid-2012, Special:AbuseFilter/69 was changed so that users who do not have the OTRS flag have their OTRS edits marked in the history logs as "(OTRS permission added by non-OTRS member)". This will occur even if a valid OTRS member adds OTRS templates to files but that member has not been given the OTRS flag yet.
- See also: Commons:Checkusers
- See also: Commons:Oversighters
- See also: Commons:Account creators
- See also: Commons:Bots
IP block exemptions
- See also: Commons:IP block exemption
Upload Wizard campaign editors
- See also: Commons:Upload Wizard campaign editors
Most rights are requested at Commons:Requests for rights. Admin, bureaucrat, checkuser and oversight rights are requested at Commons:Requests and votes. Steward rights are handled at meta.wikimedia (stewards).