Our first steps tour and our frequently asked questions will help you a lot after registration. They explain how to customize the interface (for example the language), how to upload files and our basic licensing policy (Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content). You don't need technical skills in order to contribute here. Be bold contributing here and assume good faith for the intentions of others. This is a wiki — it is really easy.
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
File:Vilnius University Centre of Natural Sciences.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Notification about possible deletionEdit
Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.
Need you help .Edit
As I see you are administrator on Lithuanian Wikipedia. Recently I was banned their without any warning including ability to complain. This blocking severity violates all blocking rules of wikipedia requiring to issue the warning and to issue temporary blocking before the permanent Also the blocking reason is unjustified.As you can see my changes on "Karaimai" or "Kenesa" page have no any grammatic issues and no any grammar or lexic corrections were done by the blocking admin, Thank you in advance on your help.
Неполканов (talk) 08:47, 20 October 2017 (UTC)
- @Неполканов: you have been warned before (here too, with explanation of rules of Lithuanian Wikipedia), therefore I see the justification. Please clear the issue with the blocking admin. Powermelon (talk) 06:09, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
- I cannot clear the issue with the blocking admin because I banned indefenetly without possibiltu even to edit my own page.
- The edit I banned for not related to the extremly old warning (4 years ago). The warning was related to automatic translation tools use. I really stopped to use them,focusing on simple but meaningful edits(like lithuanian RS references and unrelevant text remove.). The "fatal" edit I was blocked for was not related to bad Lithuanian Grammar.You may assure this here.
- The disagreement was about the name of non -Karaim adherents of Karaite Judaism pray house-"Kenasa" or "Sinagoga". It is non obvious :question for average Lithuanian native speaker because "Kenasa" is Karaim only name. It similiar to not obvious question what is the name of Greek Orthodox Church -g -hould it called in Lithunian "bažnyčia" or should we call it "cerkvė". So it is not related to Lithuanian Language knowledge.None of Lithuanian native users was banned for this disagreement.
- According the WP rules ]the infinite ban is extreme last action used in severe cases of WP rules violation. Sock puppetry or No Legal -only and should not be done as punishment. This right even for temporary banning,that may be used in other cases. So obviously here is severe violating of word WP blocking policy. I suppose that the same friendly policy is expected from Lithuanian WP.
- Please enable me at least to edit my own page edits to appeal to another Luthuanian admins. Неполканов (talk) 09:10, 27 October 2017 (UTC)
Please clear the issue with the blocking admin. Powermelon (talk) 06:09, 24 October 2017
- Please help me while contacts with blocking admin have been failed while he definitely and simply tries to to shut me up.He has strongest prejudice against my edits -manipulating my 'erroneous' but corrected edits on his English Homepage - not in Lithuanian Wikipedia but on his English home page-not related to my edits on Lithuanian Wikipedia at all and ignoring the National Lithuanian Historic newspaper that used the "karaimų sinagoga"for non Karaim Karaite Judaism pray houses .His another claim was related to the intermediate edit that I have corrected it myself. It is strange that my claims about violation are considered by the violator himself that I appeal again without possibility to react his manipulated blames. Please consider it again in the focusing on my contribution to the Lithuanian Wikipedia (after I was warned) Неполканов (talk) 20:37, 4 November 2017 (UTC)