Open main menu
Welcome to Wikimedia Commons, Walta!

-- Wikimedia Commons Welcome (talk) 09:33, 9 May 2013 (UTC)


Hallo! Please stop to move the cateroeis about Ukranian lands to categories about Russian ones. I have answered in my talk page. Your --Yuriy Kvach (talk) 19:50, 22 March 2014 (UTC)

Plaese stop too and see my answer on your discussion page as not to have to switch continuosly between pages. --User:Walta
I stoped the edition of the Crimean categories until we will have any consensus. Please also stop the editions! --Yuriy Kvach (talk) 19:56, 22 March 2014 (UTC)
That is my thinking too, so thanks for replying positively to my request on your discussion page where i put a Link to the relative forum. --Walta (talk) 21:38, 22 March 2014 (UTC)
Yes, I have answered. I like the idea with the template. It makes explanation of the situation. Thank You! --Yuriy Kvach (talk) 15:21, 23 March 2014 (UTC)

Copyright status: File:ČSAD logo.svgEdit

беларуская (тарашкевіца)‎ | български | català | čeština | dansk | Deutsch | Deutsch (Sie-Form)‎ | English | فارسی | suomi | français | magyar | italiano | македонски | മലയാളം | Bahasa Melayu | 日本語 | norsk | polski | português | português do Brasil | română | slovenščina | svenska | українська | ಕನ್ನಡ | ತುಳು | 中文(简体)‎ | 中文(繁體)‎ | +/−
This media may be deleted.
Thanks for uploading File:ČSAD logo.svg. I notice that the file page either doesn't contain enough information about the license or it contains contradictory information about the license, so the copyright status is unclear.

If you created this file yourself, then you must provide a valid copyright tag. For example, you can tag it with {{self|GFDL|cc-by-sa-all}} to release it under the multi-license GFDL plus Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike All-version license or you can tag it with {{PD-self}} to release it into the public domain. (See Commons:Copyright tags for the full list of license tags that you can use.)

If you did not create the file yourself or if it is a derivative of another work that is possibly subject to copyright protection, then you must specify where you found it (e.g. usually a link to the web page where you got it), you must provide proof that it has a license that is acceptable for Commons (e.g. usually a link to the terms of use for content from that page), and you must add an appropriate license tag. If you did not create the file yourself and the specific source and license information is not available on the web, you must obtain permission through the OTRS system and follow the procedure described there.

Note that any unsourced or improperly licensed files will be deleted one week after they have been marked as lacking proper information, as described in criteria for deletion. If you have uploaded other files, please confirm that you have provided the proper information for those files, too. If you have any questions about licenses please ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright or see our help pages. Thank you.

Yours sincerely, JuTa 18:58, 30 April 2014 (UTC)

Return to the user page of "Walta".