User talk:Воскресенский Петр
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Hello, Воскресенский Петр!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:28, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Mayor.gif is uncategorized since 9 March 2009. BotMultichillT 06:28, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Signature of Klaus Wowereit.gif is uncategorized since 20 March 2009.
- Image:RainbowFLASH.jpg is uncategorized since 20 May 2009.
- Image:Hijra Protest Islamabad.jpg was uncategorized on 18 August 2009.
- Image:Nina Tagankina.jpg was uncategorized on 28 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:18, 29 November 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Sergey Sosedov.jpg was uncategorized on 26 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 14:53, 27 January 2012 (UTC)
Please do not remove information when nominating for deletionEdit
- Even if it's vandalism you should leave the info. Anyway i finished the deletion request for you  and . I can't read the text so I can't decide if it is vandalism. I thing you should explain why you think it is vandalism here Commons:Deletion requests/File:Людмила Алексеева 15 февраля 2009 Москва.jpg.--MGA73 (talk) 05:35, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
File tagging File:ГендерДок-М.jpgEdit
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:ГендерДок-М.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (
Logos can be uploaded if the design is too simple for copyright protection per COM:CB#Logos; the reason I tagged this image for permissions was for the graphic elements in it (the rainbow design), not the text. BrokenSphere (Talk) 17:21, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
File source is not properly indicated: File:Russian LGBT network.jpgEdit
|This media was probably deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Russian LGBT network.jpg, was missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. The file probably has been deleted. If you've got all required information, request undeletion providing this information and the link to the concerned file (
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.