|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Hello, Anka Friedrich!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:BeoHund.svg is uncategorized since 23 June 2009.
- Image:Wolfsspitz Curly von der Lärchenhöhe.JPG was uncategorized on 6 July 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:36, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Tab-break PortalHund.png was uncategorized on 10 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:19, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Tab-space PortalHund.png was uncategorized on 10 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:19, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Tab-bgrnd PortalHund.png was uncategorized on 10 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:19, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
- Image:KangalTürkiyede.jpg was uncategorized on 19 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:39, 20 June 2011 (UTC)
Re: Map of EuropeEdit
|Hello, Anka Friedrich. You have new messages at NuclearVacuum#Map of Europe's talk page.
File tagging File:CevdetSunay.jpgEdit
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:CevdetSunay.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (
I think, it's Brazilian Fila, english mastif is more massive, especially in head. Look here. So, maybe I should ask somebody about change name of file? In Polish, this breed is name "Mastiff brazylijski". If I have some doubts, I could confused with the tosa inu, look here Pleple2000 (talk) 20:29, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. INeverCry 18:26, 3 November 2012 (UTC)
Hi Anka Friedrich. Some of your files are listed in Category:Pages using Information template with incorrect parameter. Could you please have a look and try to fix the syntax errors? Thank you. Leyo 13:21, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
- I fixed it for that image. How can I find the other „some files“? Anka (talk) 13:30, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
- Danke. In dieser Kategorie ist's nur das, aber in der Unterkategorie hat's allenfalls noch weitere von dir. Der Text war halt nicht nur für dich. Sonst hätte ich deutsch geschrieben. --Leyo 15:23, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletionEdit
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.