User talk:Ebrahim(Redirected from User talk:Ebraminio)
Hello my friend,
You showed me something very important: how to retrieve in a lua module all the parameters passed to the calling template.
Do you remember how that works ?
Cheers Liné1 (talk) 10:29, 10 March 2015 (UTC)
Thanks for emojis!Edit
Hi Ebraminio, your Global bot Ebrambot was inactive for over a year. As interwiki links are no longer maintained via global bots, there is a consensus to remove Global bot flags from inactive accounts, and those active only on few projects (local bot flags to be requested instead of global). If you intend to run your bot globally with new functionality in near future please let us know here. Otherwise global bot flag will be removed, but you can re-request it later if needed. You can also request removal of global bot flag yourself if you wish so.----Shanmugamp7 (talk) 09:31, 15 June 2015 (UTC)
||File:RuoosALgebal.18.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
Wikimedia Commons takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
- Considering (file transfer) copyvio (cropped: watermark removed: "photo by sihilly") via http://www.mekshat.com/vb/showpost.php?p=2224358&postcount=3 (2008, by Google translated "Rahal Aenawe") = http://www.143.ae/up//uploads/images/143-eb99c5e5c8.jpg (last modified: 2008), uploaded locally only in 2009. Uploaded locally by serial copyright violator. Gunnex (talk) 08:02, 26 October 2015 (UTC)
|File:Google Chrome icon (2011).svg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
2620:0:1000:447C:5B9:3F4E:56FF:23F4 18:54, 15 December 2015 (UTC)
سلام. با توجه به اینکه تسنیم مجوزش رو کریتیو کامنز4 کرده، امکان بارگذاری تصاویرش هست ولی مشکلی که هست اینه که باید تصاویر رو تک تک دانلود و آپلود کرد. امکانش هست که با ابزاری(یا هر روش دیگر) این فرایند کوتاه تر بشه؟ مثلا تصویر رو انتخاب کنیم و خودش بارگذاری کنه؟--Freshman404Talk 13:24, 14 June 2016 (UTC)
- سلام. ابزاری نوشته شده ولی یه دلیل کمبود وقت فعلا برنامه برای عمومی کردن آن وجود ندارد هرچند میتوانید از اینجا از آن استفاده کنید، به دلیل آزمایشی بودن بهتر آن را جایی معرفی نکنید و به خروجی آن تکیه نکنید و البته نمیدانم آیا هنوز کار میکند یا نه ولی امکانات خیلی خوبی از جمله بارگذاری همزمان و حذف خودکار واترمارک داشت که امیدوارم مفید باشد. −ebrahimtalk 17:42, 14 June 2016 (UTC)
- متاسفانه کار نمی کند. تشکر از شما--Freshman404Talk 10:48, 16 June 2016 (UTC)
- امکانش هست که تغییر نام کلی و اضافه کردن توضیح هم اضافه کنید(اگه تغییر نام تکی و توضیح چندزبانه هم باشه که دیگه خیلی بهتر)--Freshman404Talk 09:45, 17 July 2016 (UTC)
- فکر میکنم اونچیزی که مورد نظرتون هست شد، بررسی کنید −ebrahimtalk 15:37, 17 July 2016 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!Edit
|The Admin's Barnstar|
|For You! Omid.koli (talk) 11:03, 25 August 2016 (UTC)|
- Thank you :) −ebrahimtalk 13:56, 25 August 2016 (UTC)
Favour to ask — faWP tasksEdit
Hi. We have Masroor bayati (a new user) who has converted a table from an English article to be an image here for use at faWP. The image of the table in that format would be considered out of scope by many, and the table itself is actually a template. So could you please organise the import of the template w:en:Template:Codon table to faWP, then we can look to remove the image. Thanks if you can help. — billinghurst sDrewth 22:20, 30 December 2016 (UTC)
Happy New Year, Ebrahim!Edit
- Happy new year :) −ebrahimtalk 08:35, 1 January 2017 (UTC)