User talk:Vojtěch Zavadil
Our first steps tour and our frequently asked questions will help you a lot after registration. They explain how to customize the interface (for example the language), how to upload files and our basic licensing policy (Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content).
You don't need technical skills in order to contribute here. Be bold when contributing and assume good faith when interacting with others. This is a wiki.
- 1 Tip: Categorizing images
- 2 Don't over-categorize
- 3 File:Brya ebenus 01.jpg
- 4 Viola kitaibeliana - Pálava - determinace
- 5 An unfree Flickr license was found on File:Balanops australiana 02.jpg
- 6 File:Balanops australiana 01.jpg
- 7 An unfree Flickr license was found on File:Balanops australiana 01.jpg
- 8 Bocconia
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
BotMultichillT 09:44, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Dicronorrhina derbyana layardi or.jpg was uncategorized on 20 September 2009.
- Image:13534-Goupia glabra-Caura.jpg was uncategorized on 14 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:04, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
- Image:14880-Dicranopygium yacu-sisa-Tabaro.jpg was uncategorized on 14 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:04, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
- Image:13537-Goupia glabra-Caura.JPG was uncategorized on 14 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:04, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
- Image:12432-Parahancornia surrogata-Cacuri.jpg was uncategorized on 12 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 16:47, 13 September 2011 (UTC)
Hi Vojtěch, please don't over-categorize your images. For instance
- in File:12578-Garcinia macrophylla-Cacuri.jpg Category:Clusiaceae is overcategorized,
- in File:11488-Caryocar microcarpum-Cacuri.jpg Category:Caryocaraceae is over-categorized,
- in File:19839-Sloanea grandiflora-Rio Tabaro.jpg Category:Elaeocarpaceae is overcategorized
- etc. etc. etc.
File:Brya ebenus 01.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may also find Commons:Copyright rules useful, or you can ask questions about Commons policies at the Commons:Help desk.
The file you added may soon be deleted. If you believe this file is not a copyright violation, you may replace the copyvio tag with a regular deletion request.Wikimedia Commons takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
--Krdbot 15:04, 20 February 2015 (UTC)
Viola kitaibeliana - Pálava - determinaceEdit
Dobrý den, v letošním roce jsme na Pálavě v rámci průzkumu jarních efemér mj. bádali na violkách a nyní řešíme, co je ještě V. kitaibeliana a co už ne. Koncem března 2015 jsme našli na Martince populaci údajně V. kitaibeliana a pak porovnali s populací pod Děvičkami. Shodují se. Ale fotky na botany.cz a fotky kolegy J. Kmeta jsou trošku odlišné, více rozmytě růžové květy. Jedinci, které jsme našli letos my se s těmi na Vaší fotce shodují. Konzultoval jste s někým determinaci? Konzultujeme to mezi botaniky a dalšími kolegy v rámci RP JM AOPK ČR, dále s Jirkou Danihelkou, ČSOP Hořepník aj. Rádi bychom měli jasno, co je ještě V. kitaibeliana a co již není, nebo se s něčím kříží. Pokud můžeme prosit o konzultace, můžete se mi ozvat na mail firstname.lastname@example.org nebo na email@example.com? Děkuji Vám a zdravím z Moravského krasu. Zdeněk Musil
An unfree Flickr license was found on File:Balanops australiana 02.jpgEdit
This media has been deleted.
File:Balanops australiana 01.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
An unfree Flickr license was found on File:Balanops australiana 01.jpgEdit
This media has been deleted.