Shortcut: COM:A · COM:ADMIN · COM:SYSOP
Cette page explique le rôle des administrateurs (parfois appelés admins ou sysops) sur Wikimedia Commons. Veuillez noter que les détails concernant ce statut, et la façon dont les administrateurs sont nommés, peut être différente des autres sites.
Si vous avez besoin de l'aide d'un administrateur, veuillez poster un message sur la page Requêtes aux administrateurs.
Il y a actuellement 236 administrateurs sur Commons.
Qui sont les administrateurs ?
|Administrators as of mars 2017 [+/−]|
|Listing by language
Listing by date
Listing by activity
Number of Admins: 236
The system currently recognizes 236 administrators. If that is not the last number in the list above, there is an error in the list.
Les administrateurs sont des utilisateurs ayant la possibilité technique de :
- Supprimer / restaurer des images et d'autres fichiers téléversés et restaurer des versions supprimées
- Supprimer / restaurer des pages et visualiser / restaurer des versions supprimées
- Protéger / déprotéger des pages et modifier des pages protégées
- Bloquer / débloquer des utilisateurs, des adresses IP individuelles ou des plages d'adresses IP
- Modifier l'espace de nom MediaWiki
- Renommer les fichiers
- ajouter et supprimer des groupes d'utilisateurs
- Configurer l'assistant d'Upload
- Supprimer / restaurer des entrées de journal spécifiques et des révisions de pages
- Importer des pages à partir d'autres wikis
- Fusionner l'historique de pages
- Modifier les filtres anti-abus
- Ne pas créer de redirection depuis la page d'origine lors du renommage de pages
- Passer outre les contrôles de spoofing et la liste noire des titres et noms d'utilisateurs
- Envoyer un message à plusieurs utilisateurs à la fois (massmessage)
- Disposer de limites plus élevées lors de l'utilisation de requêtes API
Tous ces éléments sont connus sous le nom d'outils de l'administrateur.
Les administrateurs sont des membres expérimentés et bénéficiant de la confiance de la Communauté qui ont été désignés par un vote public pour accomplir des tâches de maintenance nécessitant des outils spécifiques. Les divers administrateurs ont des compétences et des centres d'intérêt divers, mais les tâches administratives les plus courantes sont le suivi et la fermeture des requêtes en suppression, l'effacement de fichiers enfreignant le droit d'auteur (copyvio), la restauration de fichiers, la protection de Commons contre le vandalisme, et le travail sur les modèles et les autres pages protégées. Bien-sûr, certaines de ces tâches peuvent aussi être effectuées par des contributeurs non-administrateurs.
Les administrateurs doivent comprendre les objectifs de ce projet et être prêts à travailler de manière constructive avec les autres dans ce but. Les administrateurs doivent également comprendre et respecter les règles et recommandations de Commons et, le cas échéant, respecter le consensus de la communauté.
Mis à part les tâches qui nécessitent l'usage de leurs outils propres, les administrateurs non pas d'autorité particulière en matière éditoriale du fait de leur statut. Leurs contributions ont la même valeur que celles de tout autre contributeur. Bien-sûr, quelques administrateurs sont influents ; cela ne vient pas de leur position d’administrateur, mais de la confiance qu'ils ont acquise auprès de la Communauté.
Conseils pour les administrateurs
Merci de lire le guide de l'administrateur.
Retrait des droits d'administrateur
Selon les règles de révocation des administrateurs, les droits d'administrateur peuvent être retirés en cas d'inactivité ou de mauvaise utilisation des outils d'administration.
Comment devenir administrateur ?
All intending administrators must go through this process and submit themselves to RFA, including all ex-administrators who are seeking to return to their previous role.
Tout d'abord, allez sur la page Commons:Administrators/Howto et lisez les informations qui s'y trouvent. Ensuite, revenez ici et déposez votre candidature dans la section ci-dessous.
- Après avoir cliqué sur le bouton approprié et créé la sous-page, copiez le lien vers cette sous-page (par exemple « Commons:Administrators/Requests/Votrenomd'utilisateur »), éditez la page Commons:Administrators/Requests et collez le lien en haut de la section. Ensuite, placez-le entre deux doubles accolades pour le.
- Si quelqu'un d'autre a proposé votre candidature, merci de signaler si vous l'acceptez en indiquant « J'accepte. » ou quelque-chose de similaire, et de signer vous-même au bas de la candidature. La sous-page aura encore besoin d'être transcluse par vous ou le proposant.
|Utilisez la boîte ci-dessous ; remplacez « Username » par votre nom d'utilisateur.|
Tout utilisateur disposant d'un compte peut voter, malgré le fait que le vote des utilisateurs avec peu ou aucune contribution ne sera pas pleinement pris en compte. Il est préférable d'expliciter son vote Support ou Oppose car cela aidera le bureaucrate qui clôturera le vote. Un avis argumenté avec, si nécessaire, des preuves à l'appui est préférable à un simple vote.
Le statut d'administrateur est accordé à partir de 75 % des voix et 8 votes de soutien. Les votes d'utilisateurs non enregistrés ne sont pas comptabilisées.
Toutefois, le bureaucrate clôturant dispose d'un pouvoir discrétionnaire ; sa décision ne sera pas forcément basée sur les résultats bruts.
Les votes Neutral ne sont pas décomptés. Pour autant, ils alimentent les discussions et apportent des éléments supplémentaires aux bureaucrates qui clôtureront le vote.
Purge the cache Utiliser ce lien pour purger le cache de la page.
Requests for adminship
When complete, pages listed here should be archived to Commons:Administrators/Archive.
- Please read Commons:Administrators before voting here. Any logged in user may vote although those who have few or no previous edits may not be fully counted.
Moheen Reeyad ( )
- Scheduled to end: 20:10, (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikimedians. Many of you do know Moheen Reeyad well and are familiar with the work he has done on Commons, en.wp and his homewiki, bn.wp. I want to recommend him as administrator on Commons. I have come to appreciate his in-depth knowledge about Wikimedia things in general, but especially for his expertise on Commons. He has helped me understand the system of categories on Commons much better als well as the process how Valued Images are selected. His own uploads are impressive, as is the shere amount of his more subtle work - helping rename, categorize already uploaded Files and similar things. He has something more than 1450 edits here on Commons namespace, with more than 27000 edits in the Commons. Moheen has experience as an administrator on his homewiki, he is a boardmember of Wikimedia Bangladesh and already has special rights on Commons like file mover and license reviewer. Also he is a member of the OTRS-Team. I have only heard good things about his use of these rights. This is why I think he will be a good and active Admin, and I do hope the community agrees. Kritzolina (talk) 19:30, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Candidate acceptance: Thank you Kritzolina for the nomination. I hereby accept it.
Alongside, I am going to provide a little bit commons related information about my activities that would be helpful. In 2013, I started to contribute regularly in Commons and this is my second most active Wiki project. I like to help new users by fixing uncategorised files. I'm active in collecting OTRS permission (see uploaded files), hunting copyvio, reviewing license, renaming files and COM:DR related discussions. I like to spend times doing FI, QI and mostly VI scopes related job. Alongside, I have some offline activities. In 2014, for the BNWIKI 10th Anniversary Celebration, I organized a Photography Contest as a member of the Core Team. In 2015, I led two photowalks, one in Chittagong city and another one in the University of Chittagong for the same program. As a result more than 4,500 photos were uploaded during the contest and more than 1100 photos uploaded after the photowalks. There are some photos are in QI and VI scopes. In 2016, as a member of the Core Team, I organized and co-operated WLM 2016 for the first time in Bangladesh. And now I'm spending my time as an Observer for the POTY 2016 Committee. I am affiliated with the Wikimedia movement since 2010. As an active Wikimedia contributor for last 6 years with more than 65K global edits in several projects till now.
As part of this administrative job, I would like to reduce COM:DR backlog especially with 'out of Project scope' images, and maintain categories like Copyvio, UFF, CAT:D and CAT:O. Hopefully, I will be able to help with other maintenance works and will make necessary changes to the protected pages. In the case of any difficulties would like to ask other experienced administrators/users for specific help, and I usually do that. At the present commons community there are only two administrators from Bengali community. I would like to take this significant responsibility to express myself with doing as well as possible. Thanks, everyone! ~ Moheen (keep talking) 20:10, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Kritzolina (talk) 20:12, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Nick (talk) 21:30, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support. -- Geagea (talk) 22:10, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Here I really don't need to consider :) Good luck! --A.Savin 22:49, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Daphne Lantier 23:03, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Doný know the candidate but the track record is soldid. Natuur12 (talk) 23:24, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support No doubt a good choice. --Hedwig in Washington (mail?) 23:26, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Christian Ferrer (talk) 04:41, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Very good team spirit. --Archaeodontosaurus (talk) 05:16, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support--Atudu (talk) 06:30, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support-- Abir 09:32, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support. Positive contributor. Andy Mabbett (talk) 11:04, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Mates (talk) 12:40, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Moheen is a great representative of of the Commons community in his own right. Beyond that, he is active in-person and online with various Wikimedia community groups, which indicates a commitment to transparency and advancing the Wikimedia Commons mission. Moheen is likely to do good and unlikely to cause any problem. It is also great that he represents the Wikimedia community in Bangladesh but outside the capitol. en:Chittagong is one of the places in Bangladesh that can sustain a Wikimedia community and it is good to have a Commons admin there. Blue Rasberry (talk) 13:53, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support -- Bijay Chaurasia (Talk) 14:04, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- 110% support - Excellent candidate who I'm sure will make an excellent admin!, I see no concerns. –Davey2010Talk 15:05, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Good to see many suitable candidates applying. Jianhui67 talk★contribs 17:46, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Minar Mahmud (talk) 19:20, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support--Aliva Sahoo (talk) 19:50, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support — D Y O L F 77[Talk] 23:05, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support The candidate was blocked before on English Wikipedia for sockpuppetry, but they have learned from it and became unblocked. This shows that this candidate is trusted to hold the tools. I hope that there would be more candidates who have an "imperfect past" like Moheen, since they are more trustworthy IMO. --★ Poké95 05:56, 28 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Nilamkarn (talk) 06:12, 28 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support-- Raihan Rana (talk) 07:16, 28 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support--Jusjih (talk) 21:43, 28 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support--Aftabuzzaman (talk) 19:42, 29 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support as OTRS colleague he has a good knowledge about copyvios and permission issues. His engagement in Bangladesh community shows me a very trusted Wikipedian, who also knows the metas in commons very well. Doc Taxon (talk) 14:56, 30 March 2017 (UTC)
- Comment There are many useful tools for maintenance work: Help:Gadget-UserMessages, Help:QuickDelete, MediaWiki:VisualFileChange.js. --EugeneZelenko (talk) 13:56, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
Themightyquill ( )
- Scheduled to end: 09:25, (UTC)
I hereby nominate Themightyquill for adminship here on Commons. Themightyquill is experienced and active user with more than 180000 edits here on Wikimedia Commons. He started editing in May 2006. He is familiar with deletion requests and experienced in CFD (where we have a huge backlog). I am sure he will help us reducing the admin backlogs. He is mellow and constructive even in disagreement; I believe we look for such attitude in administrators. I think Themightyquill would make a good and active Commons admin, and I hope the community agrees. --Steinsplitter (talk) 06:06, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Candidate's acceptance: I accept. Thanks for the nomination. - Themightyquill (talk) 09:19, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Overdue. - Reventtalk 09:25, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support I believe this user would be able to reduce the CfD backlog, a backlog most admins are not interested in. --★ Poké95 09:29, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Highly experienced, trusted and active user. I like his attitude in discussions as well. --Mates (talk) 09:38, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support as nom. --Steinsplitter (talk) 09:45, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Yann (talk) 09:50, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support experienced user. — D Y O L F 77[Talk] 10:36, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Per nom. ~ Moheen (keep talking) 13:27, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --EugeneZelenko (talk) 14:09, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support per nom. The significant experience on another project is an added bonus. Green Giant (talk) 14:41, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Natuur12 (talk) 14:49, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Christian Ferrer (talk) 15:58, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support —MarcoAurelio 16:19, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Great nominee with plenty of experience and activity. Daphne Lantier 17:21, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support. -- Geagea (talk) 19:49, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support –Juliancolton | Talk 20:11, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Nick (talk) 21:29, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support MichaelMaggs (talk) 21:31, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support <3 the mellow! Ellin Beltz (talk) 22:07, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support per Steiny. --Hedwig in Washington (mail?) 23:27, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support per above --TJH2018talk 00:56, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support. I see you frequently in speedy deletion requests. Now you can clean up your own crud. Taivo (talk) 07:32, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support I was about time! --Ruthven (msg) 14:39, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support as per above - Long overdue tbh. –Davey2010Talk 15:07, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Jianhui67 talk★contribs 17:46, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support--Jusjih (talk) 21:41, 28 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support--ability to speak in 4 languages will be a plus! Royalbroil 01:59, 30 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Good choice. . Jim . . . (Jameslwoodward) (talk to me) 13:55, 30 March 2017 (UTC)
Requests for bureaucratship
When complete, pages listed here should be archived to Commons:Bureaucrats/Archive.
- Please read Commons:Bureaucrats before posting or voting here. Any logged in user may vote although those who have few or no previous edits may not be fully counted.
No current requests.
Requests for CheckUser rights
When complete, pages listed here should be archived to Commons:Checkusers/Archive.
- Please read Commons:Checkusers before posting or voting here. Any logged in user may vote although those who have few or no previous edits may not be fully counted.
No current requests.
Requests for Oversight rights
When complete, pages listed here should be archived to Commons:Oversighters/Archive.
- Please read Commons:Oversighters before voting here. Any logged in user may vote, although those who have few or no previous edits may not be fully counted.
No current requests.
Les anciennes candidatures au statut d'administrateur sont conservées dans les archives.